About This File
Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
- Mobile skin support for the portal index, category view, video form and view video pages.
- Support included for share links on view video page.
- Notification support for add, edit, approve, unapprove and moderator pending videos
- Support for category permissions. Set who can add videos, edit videos, delete videos, add comments, edit comments, delete comments per group.
- Support for per category settings, including view category, view and add video permissions and discussion topics.
- Ajax rating system with per group permissions who can rate and even who can change their votes.
- Share video option with page link, bbcode and html code provided for members to share videos more easily.
- Default per category settings for sort and filter as well as number of videos per page.
- Support for YouTube thumbnails. Thumbnails are downloaded and saved locally for display next to videos when new videos are added using media urls. (See below for which sites are supported.)
- Quick add video option, enter the media url and category and the system will attempt to get the video title/description automatically. (Not all media urls supported.)
- Support for category or video following.
- Support for IPB's tag class for videos.
- Per category or globally created discussion topics.
- Pending videos overview for mass approval/denial of new videos added.
- Full use of IPB's inbuilt cache system to minimize server load and resources.
- RSS feed for new videos added and per category rss feed export added for each category.
Requirements: IP.Board 4.1.x - PHP 5.6+ - MySQL 5.5+ - Read full requirements here. The IP.Board 3.4.x version will be offered as an extra download and remain supported until IPS makes IP.Board 3.4 end of life.