About This File
XenForo 1.5.17 is now available for all licensed customers to download. This release fixes a number of bugs and issues that were found since the previous release. As this is a maintenance release, the vast majority of the focus was an increase in stability.
Some of the changes in this release include:
- Fixed behaviour of user upgrade downgrades following refund/reversal
- Use a less permissive scope for Google integration
- Fix success message when downgrading a user
- Use latest Google analytics code
- Handle deleted users in spam cleaner better
- Throw an error if a trophy is created without criteria
- Drop the use of 'assoc' from Twitter and Facebook redirects
- Fix the max length of the controller name in session activity updates
See the Resolved Bug Reports forum for further information.
The following templates have had changes:
Where necessary, the merge system within the "Outdated Templates" page should be used to integrate these changes.
Please note that we are now formally recommending that you upgrade to PHP 5.4 or newer. XenForo 2.0 requires PHP 5.4 or newer. If you are running PHP 5.3 or 5.2, you will receive a warning when installing or upgrading XenForo.
All customers with active licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.