About This File
Google Apps Login allows users with google apps account to login to your WordPress website with Google Apps. It acts as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the plugin and google apps to securely authenticate the user to the WordPress site.
Login with Google Apps uses the latest secure SAML authentication recommended by Google, including 2-factor Auth if enabled for your Google Apps accounts.
Plugin setup requires you to have admin access to any Google Apps domain to register a service provider. You can restrict your users from logging in from outside your private network.
Free Version Features
- Unlimited authentication with Google Login.
- Automatic user registration after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- Use Widgets to easily integrate the login link with your WordPress site.
- Use Basic Attribute Mapping feature to map wordpress user profile attributes like First Name, Last Name to the attributes provided by Google Apps.
- Select default role to assign to users on auto registration.
- Force authentication with Google Apps on each login attempt.
- Use step-by-step guide to configure google apps.
- Enable MFA for google apps.
Premium Version Features
- All the Free version features.
- SAML Single Logout [Premium] - Support for SAML Single Logout
- Auto-redirect [Premium] - Auto-redirect to Google Apps for authentication without showing them your WordPress site's login page.
- Protect Site [Premium] - Protect your complete site. Have users authenticate themselves before they could access your site content.
- Advanced Attribute Mapping [Premium] - Use this feature to map your IDP attributes to your WordPress site attributes like Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Group/Role, Display Name.
- Advanced Group/Role Mapping [Premium] - Use this feature to assign WordPress roles your users based on the group/role sent by your IDP.
- Short Code [Premium] - Use Short Code (PHP or HTML) to place the login link wherever you want on the site.
- Reverse-proxy Support [Premium] - Support for sites behind a reverse-proxy.
- Select Binding Type [Premium] - Select HTTP-Post or HTTP-Redirect binding type to use for sending SAML Requests.
- Multiple Google Apps Domain Support [Premium] - We support configuration of Multiple Google Apps Domains (IDPs) in the plugin to authenticate the different group of users with different domains. You can give access to users by users to Domain mapping (which IDP to use to authenticate a user) is done based on the domain name.
- IP Restriction - Restrict users from logging in from outside the private network.