This release fixes reported issues from clients in our bug tracker and support tickets and adds refinement to existing features.
New or Changed Features
- When your link auto-embeds in a post such as with an image, YouTube video, Twitter link, etc. an option will now display to revert the embed back to a plain text link if you do not want the embed.
- New setting to disable embedding.
- Facebook/Twitter integration improvements
- If you are an administrator and encounter a system error, additional debug output will now display. Regular members will see the normal error message.
- Custom Fields for Support Requests in Commerce now show on the front-end.
- If an advertisement is set up with a main image, but not smaller images for tablets/mobiles, the ad would not show at all on tablets/mobiles. This has changed so the main image will display on all devices unless smaller images are provided.
- Topics scheduled to automatically lock or unlock will now reflect this in the topic listing and when viewing the topic.
- Placing a link to a Facebook status will embed when possible.
- When viewing a report, the container (for example, the forum) the content is from is displayed.
- Three character searches are now allowed in the Admin CP Live Search.
- The Account Settings page now uses vertical rather than horizontal tabs to prevent overflow.
- If Gravatar is enabled, and a user has not defined an profile photo, then their email address will be used to fetch from Gravatar unless explicitly set not to.
- Gfycat embeds now use their oEmbed endpoint rather than their JS API.
- Using Amazon CloudFront as https provider will now be recognized as valid secure connection.
- The member REST API endpoint will now return custom fields.
- The Developer Center for Plugins now shows the filename in the list of hooks, and when editing a hook, a breadcrumb includes a link back to the list.
- Inline notifications can now be dismissed
- Efficiency improvements to the search index
You can now close a poll independently of the topiс
Download this file